At Cycle Pharmaceuticals, we appreciate that living with HT-1 is not only a matter of treatment, but it involves other daily challenges such as diet management and its related expenses.
For this reason, we have partnered with Cambrooke TherapeuticsTM, a global leader in therapeutic medical nutrition, to support our patients in the purchasing of protein formulas and low protein foods. If your patient decides NITYR is right for them, they will receive $200 monthly contribution towards therapeutic medical nutrition for 2 years.
For support on how to redeem their monthly $200 contribution, please refer patients to the Diet and Low Protein Food Program.
For more details about this Program please contact Cambrooke at 866-456-9776, opt. 2.
A New Era of Choice
NITYR (nitisinone) tablets are a new medication, which may give parents, as well as adolescents and adults living with HT-1, a more convenient choice in treatment.
- Are bioequivalent to Orfadin*2
- The tablet for all life stages
- Are very small3 (baby asprin sized) and tasteless
- Can be stored at room temperature, do not require refrigeration and have a shelf life of 36 months (3 years)4
- Can be taken with or without food
- Have a Food Program and a Free Trial5 available
- Have a price advantage compared to traditional nitisinone
- Come with a $0 co-pay available for eligable commercially insured patients6
If at any stage you, or your patient, have a question about NITYR, the NITYR Patient Support Program is available 24/7. Patients can get advice and support from the program when they need help or have any questions, as well as home delivery and proactive refills. For more information call our patient support team on: 1-800-847-8714.
If you and your patient are still considering if NITYR is right for them, click here to find out more about our NITYR Three-Week Free Trial Offer.