Third Party Websites
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental or authorized caregiver consent. If you are under 13 please do not attempt to register for the services on our Site or send any personal information about yourself to us. To the extent that you are under 13, please have your parent or authorized caregiver register for the services on our Site. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without obtaining prior parental or authorized caregiver consent we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
Personal information provided by you
We collect personal information that you choose to provide to us such as your name, email address, telephone number, and certain information regarding your interest in our Site or NITYR™ when you request additional information about NITYR™, contact us, register with us, provide feedback or purchase or receive products or services from us. Healthcare providers may choose to provide information relating to their specialties and professional affiliations.
We may collect personal information automatically when you visit the Site, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your IP address;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Websites you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Pages you view and links you click on within our Site;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded; and
- Standard server log information.
Personal information provided by third parties
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources such as public databases or other third parties, which we will add to the data we already hold about you in order to confirm contact information, verify licensure of healthcare professionals, or to help us provide products and services, improve and personalize our service to you by associating certain information with the data you have provided to us.
Personal information about other individuals
If you are a caregiver or another third party and you provide to us personal information relating to someone else on his or her behalf, you confirm that the other person has appointed or authorized you to act on his or her behalf and has agreed that you can give consent on his or her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information.
We may collect information about you automatically through your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other unique identifiers, by using cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you use our Site.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with alerts, products, promotions, services, newsletters, invitations and other information about health topics and disease states in accordance with your preferences;
- respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- provide you with additional information that might be of interest to you;
- operate our business;
- improve our services and products;
- deliver our products and services;
- process, complete and fulfil your requested transactions;
- identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us;
- customize our Site and its content to your particular preferences;
- notify you of any changes to our Site or to our services that may affect you; or
- help diagnose problems with the servers.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect. We may disclose your personal information to or in connection with:
- Our agents and service providers: We may share your information with service providers or agents to perform services on our behalf (such as to host the services, manage databases, perform analyses, or send communications for us). These third parties may be provided with access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use such information other than on our behalf or subject to contracts that protect the confidentiality of such information.
- Other parties to comply with law: We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, Cycle or others.
- Other parties with your consent: We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We take reasonable steps to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us. You acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure. For this reason Cycle cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any data transferred over the Internet, and the information that you provide to us is at your own risk.
What privacy rights do you have?
You may review, update, or correct personal information that you have provided to us as well as your preferences. If you have any difficulty updating your information or preferences, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please note that limited communications may be necessary in order for you to receive certain communications or participate in a particular program or service.
How to Contact Us
US-0121 Date of Preparation: December 2018