The NITYR Free Trial Offer will give your patients an opportunity to decide if NITYR is right for them.
NITYR is bioequivalent2 to Orfadin* capsules and has been clinically proven to have the same efficacy, safety and side effects, but may offer your patients greater convenience. NITYR tablets are also very small3 (baby aspirin sized), tasteless, can be taken with or without food and may have a price advantage compared to the traditional nitisinone (NTBC) on the market. Participating in the free trial offer won’t stop the delivery of your patients’ current nitisinone and they can switch back to Orfadin at any time during the trial, with no impact on their treatment.
If your patients take part in the free trial they will need to take NITYR instead of their current nitisinone treatment, and should not take both medications. Patients should always take their nitisinone medication following your advice.
Support that makes a real difference
At Cycle Pharmaceuticals, we appreciate that living with HT-1 is not only a matter of treatment, but it involves other daily challenges such as diet management and its related expenses.
For this reason, we have partnered with Cambrooke TherapeuticsTM, a global leader in therapeutic medical nutrition, to support our patients in the purchasing of protein formulas and low protein foods. If a patient signs up for the three-week free trial offer they will receive a $200 coupon towards therapeutic medical nutrition3.
What to expect from the NITYR Three-Week Free Trial Offer
During the Three-Week Free Trial your patient will receive:
- A three-week supply of NITYR (nitisinone) tablets delivered to their door1
- Calls from our NITYR Patient Support Team, including an initial call to discuss NITYR and how to administer the medication
- A $200 coupon to support them in the purchasing on protein formulas and low protein foods
- The results of a Benefit Investigation to inform you and your patient about the coverage provided by their insurance
- A Patient Initiation Brochure to provide further information on NITYR, how to administer the medication and living with HT-1
If you or your patient have any questions during the trial, our support team is available – simply call: 1-844-767-5865.
Experience NITYR: how to enroll a patient
If you have a patient who would like to sign up to the Free Trial Offer, you will need to complete the enrollment form which can be found here . If you have any questions on how to enroll your patients please call the NITYR Patient Support Team.